DevOpsDays Seattle 2024 May 13 & 14 2024
- Clever is good, but you need to be specific about what attendees will get out of your session.
- Be concise.
- Multiple entries are welcome, within reason(about 5)
- Presentations must conform to the code of conduct.
- Presentation content must reflect the accepted submission.
Types of accepted proposals
- Auto-advancing lightning: A 5 minute talk on the topic of your choice with 20 slides which auto-advance, No Q&A.
- Session: A 25 minute talk on the topic of your choice, 5 min Q&A
What we're looking for
- Broad appeal: How will your session play out in a room of people with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and skill levels?
- New local presenters: You are the only one who can tell your story. We are very interested in the challenges and successes being experienced in our local Seattle area communities.
- Under-represented voices: We want to hear all voices, including those that may speak less frequently at similar events. Don't let your field, role, background, or personal characteristics hold you back! Your story is valuable.
What we're NOT looking for
- Third-party submissions: This is a small community-driven event, and speakers need to be directly engaged with the organizers and attendees.
- Vendor pitches: We value vendors and sponsors, however we cannot accept a talk that appears to be a pitch for a product or service. Instead, please consider sponsoring the event to secure your company a table.
- Please let us know if you need assistance with travel costs including hotel, flight, and parking. This should not affect our decision-making one way or the other, but is good to know as we finalize our budget.
You can enter proposals until 2024-01-15 00:00 (America/Los_Angeles), 1 month, 1 week from now.